Heavy Duty 358 Security Fence - Most Strong Barrier
Compared with 358 high security fence, heavy-duty 358 security fence (HD 358 security fence) uses unique double vertical wires for more strength while maintaining clear see through the horizontal aperture in any angle. The double vertical wire design offers outstanding resistance against vandalism, intruders and wind resistance.
Apart from superior double vertical design, HD 358 security fence shares all the benefits of common 358 security fence. Finger/toe-proof aperture with 4 mm steel wire provides a rigid barrier that is difficult to climb and attack. Practically speaking, it is impossible to cut the wires using conventional tools. Available in GAW or vinyl-coating in black and green.
HD358-01: Heavy-duty 358 security mesh.
- Item: 358 heavy-duty security fence.
- Wire gauge: 8.
- Wire diameter: 4 mm.
- Spacing cross wire: 0.5 in. (12.7 mm).
- Spacing vertical wire: 3 in. (76.2 mm).
- Panel width: 2400 mm.
- Panel height: 1800 to 3600 mm.
- Tensile strength: 500 - 550 MPa.
- Finish: hot-dip galvanized or powder-coated.
- Accessories: 40 × 6 mm flat bar clamp, galvanized M8 cup head bolts.
- Fencing top: barbed wire or razor wire.
- Post: RHS post or H post.
- Applications: prison security, airports, electric substations, railway stabling yards, etc.
Features & benefits:
- Double vertical wire for more strength.
- Rigid barrier resisting vandalism.
- Galvanized after welding.
- Versatile security fence for any high security fields.
- Good viewing ability particularly for camera surveillance.
- Power stations.
- Water treatment facilities.
- Motorway security.
- Protective screens.
- Stairwell enclosures.
- Sport grounds.
- Animal enclosures.
Inquiry for Our Product
Master Welded Wire Fence Co., Ltd.
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.