Chain Link Fence - Most Popular Perimeter Fencing
CLF-01: Black vinyl-coated residential chain link fence.
Chain link fence is the most popular fencing system in residential, industrial and commercial markets. Its popularity stems from its relatively low cost, versatility, low maintenance as well as various appearances options. Traditional galvanized chain link fencing remains one of the most economical fencing barrier on the market today. Vinyl-coated chain link has been increasingly used for its appealing appearance as well as durability. Black chain link fencing is the most popular for it can match with the environment well.
Chain link fence are manufactured in various wire gauges, mesh apertures and heights to fit different applications. For example, residential chain link fence around backyard or garden, is 36" or 48" high and fabricated from 11 ga. or 11-1/2 ga. steel wire. However, for commercial fencing, the wire gauge is 9 and the height is not limited. In addition, slats can be inserted into chain link fence for privacy.
- Item: chain link fence.
- Wire gauge: 6, 9, 11 & 11-1/2.
- Mesh size: 2-1/8, 2, 1-3/4, 1-1/4, 1, 1/2, 5/8 & 3/8 inch.
- Height: 36, 42, 48, 60, 72, 84, 96, 120 and 144 inch.
- Finish: hot-dip galvanized or vinyl-coated.
- Color: silver, black, green or as required.
Features & benefits:
- Economical solution for fencing system.
- Versatile purposes from residential to commercial.
- Available in metallic coating and vinyl-coating.
- Low maintenance.
- Easy installation.
- Sport fields.
- Tennis courts.
CLF-02: Barbed wire adds security to chain-link.
CLF-03: Sport chain link fence.
Inquiry for Our Product
Master Welded Wire Fence Co., Ltd.
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.