3510 Security Perimeter Fence - Finger-proof Aperture
3510SF-01: 3 meter high industrial security mesh.
3510 security welded mesh fence, although manufactured from 3 mm diameter steel wire instead of 4 mm as 358 security mesh, still has a lot of attributes of 358 mesh. The attributes include finger/toe-proof aperture, anti-climbing and hard to cut by conventional hand tools. 3 mm steel wire allows better visibility. What is more, 3510 security fence is more economical than 358 fence. Available in GAW (Galvanized After Welding) or vinyl-coating in black or green color.
- Item: 3510 high security fence.
- Wire gauge: 10.
- Wire diameter: 3 mm.
- Spacing cross wire: 12.7 mm.
- Spacing vertical wire: 76.2 mm.
- Panel width: 2400 mm.
- Panel height: 1800 to 3600 mm.
- Tensile strength: 500 - 550 MPa.
- Finish: hot-dip galvanized or powder-coated.
- Accessories: 40 × 6 mm flat bar clamp, galvanized M8 cup head bolts.
- Fencing top: barbed wire or razor wire.
- Post: RHS post or H post.
Features & benefits:
- Better visibility in any angle.
- Finger/toe proof aperture resist climbing.
- Weld strength is minimum of 75% of steel strength.
- Galvanization after welding for better rust-resistance.
- More economical cost than 358 or 338 security mesh.
3510SF-02: Barb wire on the top adds security.
3510SF-03: Prison security fence with concertina wire on top.
Inquiry for Our Product
Master Welded Wire Fence Co., Ltd.
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.