Prison Security Fencing - the Barrier for Inside & Outside
PSF-01: 358 prison security fence.
Prison perimeter fencing plays an important role in resisting intruders, escapes or contraband. 358 security welded wire fencing often accompanied by razor wire or barb wire on the top, is frequently found in prisons, schools, or commercial locations. Finger-proof dense mesh aperture makes it hard to climb over or cut by conventional tools.
358 prison security fencing, manufactured by 4 mm vertical and horizontal wire, is welded at each intersection for strength. The height comes from 1800 mm to 6000 mm and width 2510 mm. Available in hot-dip galvanization and vinyl-coating for better corrosion resistance. Chain link fence is also used as prison fence.
- Item: prison security fencing.
- Vertical wire diameter: 4 mm.
- Horizontal wire diameter: 4 mm.
- Mesh aperture: 76.2 × 12.5 mm.
- Height: 1800, 2000, 2400, 3000, up to 6000 mm.
- Panel width: 2515 mm.
- Finish: hot-dip galvanization or vinyl-coating.
- Color: silver, black, green.
Features and benefits:
- Finger-proof dense wire spacing.
- Rigid welded wire mesh panels.
- Custom height for unique applications.
- Galvanized after welding for durability.
- Available in RAL colors.
PSF-02: 358 mesh with razor topping.
PSF-03: Chain link prison fence.
Inquiry for Our Product
Master Welded Wire Fence Co., Ltd.
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.