Barbed Wire Add Security to Perimeter Fencing
BW-01: Barbed wire.
Barb wire, used separately or goes together with concertina razor, is often installed above security fencing adding further protection and unauthorized access. It effectively improve the security of perimeter fencing and gate.
Barb wire comes in a variety of specifications. Two lines of barbed wire, running 150 mm and 50 mm above the fence, can provide the optimum protection. Commonly, 3 or 6-strand barbed wire is widely used for chain link fence security fencing, 358 high security mesh, single welded wire fence and other perimeter fencing. Available in hot-dip galvanization for rust resistance.
- Item: barb wire.
- Barb diameter: 1.6 and 2.5 mm.
- Line wire diameter: 2.5 mm.
- Barb spacing: 75, 100, 150 mm.
- Length: 225 or 500 m/roll.
- Finish: hot-dip galvanized or PVC coated.
Features & benefits:
- Adding security to fences.
- Available for 358 mesh and chain link fence.
- Zinc-coating protects core wire from corrosion and rust.
- Available in various styles.
BW-02: Barb wire fencing top adds security.
BW-03: 358 security mesh with three-strand barb wire on top to resist climbing over.
BW-04: Galvanized barb wire for chain link fence.
Inquiry for Our Product
Anping Xingyou Wiremesh Manufacturers Co., Ltd
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.