Wire Garden Fencing Not Only a Barrier but a View
Garden fencing is mainly used to keep uninvited visitors out and your plants safe, or a practical tool for defining yard or garden boundaries. Welded wire mesh with top and bottom roll is a preferable open garden fencing. The special triangle shape is safe for children or pets. What is more, it is appealing for its neat appearance and vinyl-coating. The narrow mesh aperture makes it difficult to climb over. Our welded garden fencing is galvanized before welding. This process will eliminate all sharp burrs which may hurt people. You may worry about the durability. Vinyl-coating which bonded and fused above zinc-coating can protect the inner wire from rust and corrosion.
GF-01: Top roll garden fence.
- Item: garden fencing.
- Vertical wire diameter: 4 or 5 mm.
- Horizontal wire diameter: 4 or 5 mm.
- Mesh size: 75 × 75 mm.
- Panel width: 2400 or 3000 mm.
- Height: 910 to 1570 mm.
- Square post: 50 × 50 × 1.6 mm.
- Finish: hot-dip galvanized or vinyl-coated.
- Color: silver, black, green or white.
Features and benefits:
- Narrow mesh openings discourage fence climbing.
- No sharp edges to injure people or animals.
- Rolled top and bottom design for appealing feel.
- Black is the most popular color.
- Easy to install.
Inquiry for Our Product
Master Welded Wire Fence Co., Ltd.
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.