338 High Security Perimeter Fence Resist Any Vandalism
338SF-01: Black vinyl-coated 338 railway security fencing.
338 high security fence is an upgraded version of 358 high security mesh. Their difference lies in smaller cross wire spacing. 4 mm steel wire combined with 76.2 mm × 10 mm aperture makes the fence impossible to climb and penetrate. That is the reason why it is used for applications where safety and restriction is of extreme importance. Available in GAW (Galvanized After Welding) or PVC-coating in black or green color.
- Item: 338 high security fence.
- Wire gauge: 8.
- Wire diameter: 4 mm.
- Spacing cross wire: 10 mm.
- Spacing vertical wire: 76.2 mm.
- Panel width: 2400 mm.
- Panel height: 1800 to 3600 mm.
- Tensile strength: 500 - 550 MPa.
- Finish: hot-dip galvanized or powder-coated.
- Accessories: 40 × 6 mm flat bar clamp, galvanized M8 cup head bolts.
- Fencing top: barbed wire or razor wire.
- Post: RHS post or H post.
Features & benefits:
- Anti-climb & anti-penetrate barrier.
- Smaller aperture than 358 security mesh.
- GAW or PVC-coating for corrosion resistance.
- Resist any vandalism and intruders.
- Available installed with barb wire or razor wire.
338SF-02: 338 equipment security mesh.
338SF-03: High security 338 perimeter fencing for a house.
338SF-04: Concertina razor wire makes the 338 mesh more difficult to climb over.
Inquiry for Our Product
Master Welded Wire Fence Co., Ltd.
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.