Twin Wire Welded Fence - Rigidity & Attractiveness
Double wire security fence has been increasingly used as perimeter fencing for schools, residential, hospitals and public areas. Dual 5/16" horizontal wires sandwiching a single 1/4" vertical wire creates a 50 mm × 200 mm aperture. This open mesh aperture adds visibility for camera systems. The twin wire welded fence increases the panel rigidity in resisting vandalism, thieves and intruders. V-shaped beam, which will strengthen the panel strength, can be fabricated according to purchasing requirements. Barb wire or razor wire can be supplied separately on request.
DWF-01: Double wire security fence.
DWF-02: Double wire fence drawing.
- Item: double welded wire fence.
- Vertical wire diameter: 1/4".
- Horizontal wire diameter: 5/16".
- Cross wire spacing: 8".
- Line wire spacing: 2".
- Height: 1.8 to 6 meter.
- Post: 100 mm × 50 mm or 120 mm × 60 mm.
- Finish: hot-dip galvanized or vinyl-coated.
- Color: silver, green, black or white.
Features and benefits:
- Dual horizontal wires.
- Available with V-beam for rigidity and appearance.
- Large aperture provides high visibility.
- Galvanized after fabrication for durability.
- high level of vandal resistance.
- Farm security fencing.
- Hospital perimeter fencing.
- Residential security fencing.
- Public areas.
- School fencing.
- Airport security fencing.
DWF-03: Black twin-wire security fence.
Inquiry for Our Product
Master Welded Wire Fence Co., Ltd.
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.